PO Now: Planning For Burial - Quietly

I haven't noticed any limited options but havent looked too hard yet. Stream is sounding pretty promising so far:

https://planningforburial.bandcamp.com/album/quietly-2018-lp

"Vinyl will ship in June. 

After the release of his debut album, Leaving (2010), Planning for Burial’s Thom Wasluck wrote and recorded a series of EPs that have become collectively known as Quietly. It was a tumultuous time in Wasluck’s life, and the songs he composed reflect the intense feelings of longing and jealousy that he was experiencing. As the title suggests, these tracks are more restrained in approach than the work which preceded them. They are also set apart from much of Wasluck’s other output by their recording process, which was largely done live with few or no overdubs in order to properly capture every emotion in its rawest state. 

For almost a decade, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania-based musician Thom Wasluck has been releasing his signature gloomy dirges under the name Planning for Burial at a nearly relentless pace. He now has three full-length albums (most notably 2017’s monumental Below the House) under his belt as well as countless EPs and splits. The Quietly sessions took place between 2011 and 2012 and will be available for the first time on vinyl from The Flenser. This new version includes a song that was previously only issued on a floppy disc as well as an unreleased track from the same era. This collection was remastered specifically for this vinyl release by Nicholas Wilbur (Mount Eerie) at The Unknown. "

Edited by My Upvote is A Downvote

The special silk-screened art version is pressed on half bone and half black colored vinyl. It includes a poster and is limited to 100 copies.

The color-in-color version is pressed on bone colored vinyl with a smoky grey center. This version is also limited to 100 copies.

Also standard black available.

Track Listing :
01. Bleached Body
02. Warm but Empty
03. She Won’t Always Miss You
04. Nightswimming
05. I Miss Our Conversations, I’m Sorry
06. Dearest Distance
07. Tiny Frame
08. In the Beds of Ex-Lovers
09. Fucking to Floodland
10. 14 December 2011