PO NOW: PIG DESTROYER - HEAD CAGE - Sep 7 2018

FINALLY! 

Pressing info:

• 3200 x Black Standard Gram
  • 500 x White Standard Gram *North America Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)
  • 500 x Milky Clear Standard Gram *FYE Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)
  • 500 x Black and White Merge with Grey and White Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*
  • 500 x Clear with Black and White Smoke Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*
  • 300 x Grey Standard Gram *UK Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)
  • 300 x Swamp Green Standard Gram *German Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)
  • 250 x Black Inside Grey Inside Clear Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*
  • 100 x Milky Clear with Black Pinwheels Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*
  • 100 x Clear (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)
Edited by nick69
added details

15 minutes ago, mattycakes said:

That'll work! 

I bet that's the secret. They put "DO NOT REQUEST CLEAR!!!!!" and wait to see who is brave enough.

Edit: But seriously, I hope I get to see them live. Might have to bite the bullet and head down to the city for the inevitable St Vitus show.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

Not here for Pig Destroyer but I have a copy of Skeletonwitch's "Worship The Witch" on clear. Its always been my understanding that clear is what they give the artist, that may be wrong but I found mine at a tiny heavy metal shop in Columbus, Ohio. Later I asked the band about it and they said they had no idea but they were drunk lol.

1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

Not here for Pig Destroyer but I have a copy of Skeletonwitch's "Worship The Witch" on clear. Its always been my understanding that clear is what they give the artist, that may be wrong but I found mine at a tiny heavy metal shop in Columbus, Ohio. Later I asked the band about it and they said they had no idea but they were drunk lol.

Skeletonwitch is on Prosthetic, not Relapse.

2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I know this is sorta unpopular but I strongly prefer Terrifyer. Both great records, nonetheless.

As a writer, I prefer Prowler because those are JR's best lyrics hands down. But overall, I think Terrifyer is a better record.

I'm all in on this one for sure.