AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

15 minutes ago, mattycakes said:

That'll work! 

I bet that's the secret. They put "DO NOT REQUEST CLEAR!!!!!" and wait to see who is brave enough.

Edit: But seriously, I hope I get to see them live. Might have to bite the bullet and head down to the city for the inevitable St Vitus show.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

13 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

I've got a clear copy of every Pig Destroyer album relapse has done. I don't request clear, I DEMAND it. 

Aaayyyyeeee everyone look at this guy over here

(Pretty sure I've seen your clear collection before and I'm super jealous)

Not here for Pig Destroyer but I have a copy of Skeletonwitch's "Worship The Witch" on clear. Its always been my understanding that clear is what they give the artist, that may be wrong but I found mine at a tiny heavy metal shop in Columbus, Ohio. Later I asked the band about it and they said they had no idea but they were drunk lol.

1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

Not here for Pig Destroyer but I have a copy of Skeletonwitch's "Worship The Witch" on clear. Its always been my understanding that clear is what they give the artist, that may be wrong but I found mine at a tiny heavy metal shop in Columbus, Ohio. Later I asked the band about it and they said they had no idea but they were drunk lol.

Skeletonwitch is on Prosthetic, not Relapse.