AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I know this is sorta unpopular but I strongly prefer Terrifyer. Both great records, nonetheless.

As a writer, I prefer Prowler because those are JR's best lyrics hands down. But overall, I think Terrifyer is a better record.

I'm all in on this one for sure.

loved Terrifyer last 2 albums have been meh...

surprised this many posts in thread for a grind band on here... have Pig Destroyer transcended grind to a point where they are more universally loved like Deafheaven and Sleep, although mostly for the value of their records and love they get from pitchfork... (or am I just being cynical).

1 hour ago, 2notepockets said:

surprised this many posts in thread for a grind band on here... have Pig Destroyer transcended grind to a point where they are more universally loved like Deafheaven and Sleep, although mostly for the value of their records and love they get from pitchfork... (or am I just being cynical).

Pig Destroyer threads are usually pretty active because Pig Destroyer aren't just a grind band, they're the best grind band.

They have had some crossover hype/success though.

2 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

>Being cynical

>Scott Hull

Pick one