PO: Norma Jean - Redeemer

6 minutes ago, andynz said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/norma-jean-redeemer-silver-vinyl-lp-converge-poison-the-well-every-time-i-die/292573344736

Flippers gonna flip... I hope no one buys this before checking if it's still available retail. 

shrink wrap is pretty average, not sure what @Vaporwave Meme Poster is on about ;)

40 minutes ago, andynz said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/norma-jean-redeemer-silver-vinyl-lp-converge-poison-the-well-every-time-i-die/292573344736

Flippers gonna flip... I hope no one buys this before checking if it's still available retail. 

Further confirmation of being a total asshole:

2xkm7cu.jpg 

21 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yea it’s ridiculous. But like how is 200 left

It's not Bless the Martyr. This band really stopped being a draw after the O'Botch the Aftermath tour cycle. They played around here a couple times in the last decade and it was always like in the middle of a 7+ band package or something. I think the best billing they had here after O'God was third on the bill opening for As I Lay Dying.

This isn't commentary on the actual music, because I havent listened to anything post O'God, just an observation.

On 5/22/2018 at 8:08 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

It's not Bless the Martyr. This band really stopped being a draw after the O'Botch the Aftermath tour cycle. They played around here a couple times in the last decade and it was always like in the middle of a 7+ band package or something. I think the best billing they had here after O'God was third on the bill opening for As I Lay Dying.

This isn't commentary on the actual music, because I havent listened to anything post O'God, just an observation.

Uhhhh thats not true and simply a lie. Redeemer is their biggest record. They were at the biggest point of their career at this point, and if I remember correctly they were doing co-headlines with Sason (or Alexisonfire) in 2007 at 1000+ cap venues. 3rd to last on Saints and Sinners fest in NJ playing before Saosin and Glassjaw. During the Anti Mother cycle they were main stage on Warped Tour destroying every day. 

23 minutes ago, KennyFuckingPowers said:

Uhhhh thats not true and simply a lie. Redeemer is their biggest record. They were at the biggest point of their career at this point, and if I remember correctly they were doing co-headlines with Sason (or Alexisonfire) in 2007 at 1000+ cap venues. 3rd to last on Saints and Sinners fest in NJ playing before Saosin and Glassjaw. During the Anti Mother cycle they were main stage on Warped Tour destroying every day. 

See this confuses me further because Saosin couldn't even fill a 500 cap room here in 2007.