AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Juturna90

PO: Norma Jean - Redeemer

6 minutes ago, andynz said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/norma-jean-redeemer-silver-vinyl-lp-converge-poison-the-well-every-time-i-die/292573344736

Flippers gonna flip... I hope no one buys this before checking if it's still available retail. 

shrink wrap is pretty average, not sure what @Vaporwave Meme Poster is on about ;)

40 minutes ago, andynz said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/norma-jean-redeemer-silver-vinyl-lp-converge-poison-the-well-every-time-i-die/292573344736

Flippers gonna flip... I hope no one buys this before checking if it's still available retail. 

Further confirmation of being a total asshole:

2xkm7cu.jpg 

6 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Crazy dude is flipping a record that has like 200 left

Chances are he'll be stuck with it, but people do this shit all the time and actually have some success.  Some people just don't know and will see it on eBay and buy it.

12 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Chances are he'll be stuck with it, but people do this shit all the time and actually have some success.  Some people just don't know and will see it on eBay and buy it.

Yea it’s ridiculous. But like how is 200 left

21 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yea it’s ridiculous. But like how is 200 left

It's not Bless the Martyr. This band really stopped being a draw after the O'Botch the Aftermath tour cycle. They played around here a couple times in the last decade and it was always like in the middle of a 7+ band package or something. I think the best billing they had here after O'God was third on the bill opening for As I Lay Dying.

This isn't commentary on the actual music, because I havent listened to anything post O'God, just an observation.