PO. UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. GHOSTS/HAUNTINGS...

I really want to add the triple LP version to my sub. Oddly started watching this again on Prime the other week and the music for this show is great haha.

Edited by ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡
So many different streaming services

53 minutes ago, ThunderPantz said:

This is why I don't think the vinyl bubble will burst any time soon. Nostalgia buys and records with gimmicks can keep things booming for years. To each their own taste of course but some of the albums people are getting really excited about just leaves me befuddled.

47 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

If the music from Unsolved Mysteries is finding it's way to vinyl, I feel like anything could be pressed.  

The label almost exclusively presses OSTs that are better than the really shitty movies they came from you just happen to recognize this one. It's very intentional to press something no one else would and quite interesting to see how good some of these soundtracks actually were. Most releases have never been pressed to vinyl and are mastered direct from the original tapes and a lot of attention is paid to the sound quality which is far from a trait shown from the bubble jumper labels. Unsolved Mysteries is a terrible show, but them synths don't lie.

2 minutes ago, jrodan said:

terrible show? that shit is spooky as fuck. great show and you can watch it on amazon prime, which i suggest everyone does.

It's terribly good. Nothing will change how bad the acting was but we all loved it anyways doesn't matter. Just listening to this gives me chillies still haha

I'll probably pull the trigger tomorrow. But thanks to a special someone who can snag it for me if it sells out before I have the option.

For me it's not about Unsolved Mysteries., Nostalgia, etc...

I just love spooky sounding shit. Everyday is Halloween.

1 hour ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

Anyone got a standout episode/segment to shoutout, score-wise? 

Not score-wise but the first segment in episode 3 the guy says "I went down to the basement and it was there I saw the bodies in a pool of blood. It was at that moment it hit me that a murder or something terrible had happened." And I died laughing.

42 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

The amount of attention this is getting isn't exactly unwarranted but it certainly is surprising. Not doggin' anyone for getting excited... just an observation. 

I think the 25-35 age group makes up most of the members here so that might be a factor. Back when there were 20 channels flipping between Cops on FOX and this on NBC/CBS (can't remember) on Friday night as a kid... the feels.

6 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I think the 25-35 age group makes up most of the members here so that might be a factor. Back when there were 20 channels flipping between Cops on FOX and this on NBC/CBS (can't remember) on Friday night as a kid... the feels.

It was heavily syndicated too. Here it was on some cable channel and around the time Price is Right was over, so days home sick from school were fucking dope.