PO. UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. GHOSTS/HAUNTINGS...

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Pixxx! What do the discs look like?

I've still yet to figure out pics and things since the update a while back...

But. They'll be up on my IG later on this evening! 

Theres a wavy grey, that when held to light, is a clear/gray swirl. Ultra clear with neon green (yellow) splatter, and ultra clear with heavy blue splatter/swirls/blobs

Edited by Satan

• 10 months later...

So, what ya'll missed was this. 

(Dont worry, I just got the OKAY to post this)

"Hey now!

Some of you were confused by my Unsolved Mysteries instagram post the other day. This is NOT an announcement of Volume 2 (expect that announcement and pre-order in 2 months). Instead, this is letting you know we are finally releasing the final 100 copies of the 3XLP from last year. This is strictly for the mailing list. It will not be made public nor will it go to distro. Why are we putting out an additional 100? Because that's how much packaging we had left over from last year, that's why. To make this next 100 though we had to get new stampers made (so these should sound ace) and since we were doing that we decided to make a new color variant (pictured). So yeah! That's what's up. If you haven't noticed, there's not a copy available on Discogs for less than $199 so probably a sound investment, haha. 

If you'd like to scoop one up, head to this link and type in password TALLMAN when you add to your cart. I'd love for you to NOT share this in FB groups/messageboards because if someone was that interested, they would've signed up for the mailing list like I requested. Would really like this to be for people that give a shit about my little label. THANKYOU for that. xo"

• 1 year later...