PO Now: Clutch - Book of Bad Decisions

Only vinyl PO is on Amazon at the moment, but Pro-Rock says this:

All album formats (CD, 24-page book with CD, 2xLP Standard Black, Limited Colored 2xLP, and 2xLP Picture Disc) will have the same 15 tracks. In addition Weathermaker Music will release two very limited 7” Picture Discs.

Book Of Bad Decisions track listing:

1. Gimme the Keys
2. Spirit of ’76
3. Book of Bad Decisions
4. How to Shake Hands
5. In Walks Barbarella
6. Vision Quest
7. Weird Times
8. Emily Dickinson
9. Sonic Counselor
10. A Good Fire
11. Ghoul Wrangler
12. HB Is in Control
13. Hot Bottom Feeder 
14. Paper & Strife
15. Lorelei

https://www.amazon.com/Book-of-Bad-Decisions/dp/B07D3CQNTT?tag=com-rtd-20&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&ascsubtag=f8e36071e6c83f9688a9751ceeff1171

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

The production really threw me off.  It almost sounds like a live track.  

The distortion on the guitar sounds really thin and tinny.  I think that threw me off the most.  They were talking about how they recorded it "live" where they all played together, but the guitar tone is kind of wacky on that opening riff.

3 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Meh, still boring.  Black over any clear, semi-clear, Coke bottle clear, etc.  variant.  Also, isn’t Coke more or less black?  Shouldn’t it be “Empty Coke Bottle” clear?  If I was Coke, I’d sue the shit out of them just because clear vinyl is weak and unimaginative.

Hmm I wonder why "coke bottle" clear is the color of the bottle and not the liquid.

Per Bullmoose.

"This is a very limited 7" picture disc of the brand new Clutch track “How To Shake Hands” (Blue Side) and “Gimme The Keys” (Green Side). A Clutch collectors item if there ever was one. "

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27370901/clutch-how-to-shake-hands-b-w-gimme-the-keys

3 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Per Bullmoose.

"This is a very limited 7" picture disc of the brand new Clutch track “How To Shake Hands” (Blue Side) and “Gimme The Keys” (Green Side). A Clutch collectors item if there ever was one. "

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27370901/clutch-how-to-shake-hands-b-w-gimme-the-keys

Kinda tempted for that price.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...