Photo of Black Cross “Severence Pays”

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Got in the Black Cross “Severence Pays” vinyl in yesterday and sent them all out this morning. They turned out super sweet.

We will announce the test pressing winner next week when we receive it from Underground Communique. You can still enter to win one by purchasing a copy.

I got an e-mail saying my green copy shipped, but not the pink...

that is because you ordered the green separately and the pink with your ETID pre-order. It is hard for us to separate out the 2 orders. WE can ship the pink with another of your orders unless you are ok with waiting for it with your "Big Dirty" pre-order. email me if you want us to send it separately.

I got an e-mail saying my green copy shipped, but not the pink...

that is because you ordered the green separately and the pink with your ETID pre-order. It is hard for us to separate out the 2 orders. WE can ship the pink with another of your orders unless you are ok with waiting for it with your "Big Dirty" pre-order. email me if you want us to send it separately.

DUH!

Ronnie I should smite you for this!

But u live in texas so ill let you off easy

DUH!

Ronnie I should smite you for this!

But u live in texas so ill let you off easy

Ugh, I'm retarded for ordering those together. I never think about it when I'm placing the orders.

• 4 weeks later...