MLB Discussion

Pretty sure Eaton said something to Ventura first, then Ventura retaliated with a big Fuck You. Granted Ventura seemed to be quick-pitching which caused Eaton some frustration. Ventura is young and hot headed, everyone knows his reputation. Also, these teams are going to hate on KC, and KC isn't going to put up with it. They will fight and back each other up. Agreed, Ventura needs to calm the fuck down, but Zamardzija's attack on Lo Cain seemed over the top and un-necessary. Sucks that this had to happen in the first game. We play the White Sox quite a bit this year, so hopefully the guys can put it behind them and focus on the game. 

How is it Ventura's fault? Eaton said post game that he was yelling at Ventura down the line and Ventura yelled back. If Eaton doesnt yell about being quick pitched (which he wasnt), then nothing happens.

Ventura has made 4 starts and gotten into it with 3 teams. Sorry but I'm just going to assume it's his fault.

Ventura has made 4 starts and gotten into it with 3 teams. Sorry but I'm just going to assume it's his fault.

He had the blow up with Trout, he hit Lawrie, which everyone knew was going to happen and was the retaliation for the dirty slide , and got yelled at by Eaton so he yelled back.  So out of 4 games, he was told to hit one batter, started shit with Trout, and Eaton started shit with him. Far from everything being his fault.