MLB Discussion

Including pitching the only no hitter that I have witnessed in person.

I was at the Armando Gallarraga almost perfect game.

It's amazing how loud a stadium gets when everyone is focused on cheering for 1 thing. Way, way louder than any lions game I've ever been to with people trying to mess with the opposing QB.

I was at the Armando Gallarraga almost perfect game.

It's amazing how loud a stadium gets when everyone is focused on cheering for 1 thing. Way, way louder than any lions game I've ever been to with people trying to mess with the opposing QB.

I was very young, but I remember the volume of the stadium being bonkers after the last out.

Any predictions on HRs this year for Trevor Story? I think it's got to be at least 30.

He's also another example of why spring stats are actually matter (not really for well established veterans, but for youngsters who may breakout)

7 so far... if he doesnt get 30 this season ill be surprised

I see him cooling down fast. They got Reyes and Rodgers in the minors as the ss of the future. He might get 20. Bryan Lahair had a hot start for the cubs a few years ago like this and was in Japan the next season.

well we will see what happens with Reyes, he may not be going to jail, but he will certainly be getting suspended.

All I can say is.. Syndergaard is my hero. Royals fans were so salty today and he teases them with a leadoff triple just to strike out the next three batters and shut them up.

He was throwing a motherfucking 99 mph slider...

not salty. dude was fabulous. though I thought the slider was 94.

Got to go see the giants play the rockies today. Unfortunately we lost, but 11-6 it was a pretty exciting game. Got to have some beers and a Todd Helton burger which was better than his contributions to baseball :P

How much for a beer in CO?

Last year it was over $8 at Fenway, and that's for disgusting Bud Light. Harpoon was closer to $9.50 I think (16oz cup)

How much for a beer in CO?

Last year it was over $8 at Fenway, and that's for disgusting Bud Light. Harpoon was closer to $9.50 I think (16oz cup)

like $7.75, they had 22 oz for $9.50 at some booths. I personally went to the one vendor with tall cans they were $10.50 each and I had 2