MLB Discussion

1 hour ago, thebiglebowski said:

Quick favor -- for anyone who has done a live auction draft, what's a realistic estimate on time to auction off each player (Both nomination and auction)? How long do your drafts usually take in total and how many teams are involved?

The last live auction draft that I participated in took 6.5 hours among 10 teams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We signed Melancon! Finally a closer, now we just need a left fielder a spot that has been a revolving door since Bonds left in 2007. Williamson or Parker could have a break out year, they showed some potential last year.  Anybody excited about any other signings in the winter meetings? Sale going to Boston could be what they need

• 1 month later...

Rather than throwing up a new thread, thought I'd try here!

We'd like to catch a baseball game (pun intended) while in the states this year. Ideally Chicago but potentially Seattle too. 

Can anyone assist in the best place to sit and to find tickets? Chicago will be July 8th or Seattle is June 22nd or 23rd. 

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated - cheers.

Go Cubs/Mariners! 

Edited by lastvaultboy

• 1 month later...

Ive been in this league now for a couple years, its a 12-team keeper league that we drafted a couple nights ago.  I thought at the start of last year I was going to win, got some really stud players throughout the draft, but due to injury I bombed by mid-season.  So I traded everyone off for high draft picks... and ended up with 4 of the top 13 picks.  I dont know what im going to do if I don't at least finish as a top 2 with this line up, lol.  Also, its not a snake draft, our draft order is just like the actual draft operates.. 

S8eZ4duMzJtCi75mCHC4zjaUijLlASpmMLyGXgGS

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cardinals just posted a new pass app, $30 a month gets you into any home game (excluding opening day and play offs).  It's just standing room only, but seats can be found....thinking I may sign up for this.  Equals out to $180 season tickets

http://m.mlb.com/cardinals/tickets/info/ballpark-pass

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Cardinals just posted a new pass app, $30 a month gets you into any home game (excluding opening day and play offs).  It's just standing room only, but seats can be found....thinking I may sign up for this.  Equals out to $180 season tickets

that is amazing.  if the pirates did something like that i'd get on that in a heart beat.  PNC Park is incredible

5 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Holy shit. Boston would never do that (they couldn't), but it would be awesome.

7 hours ago, stl_ben said:

That is awesome.  I would jump on that in a heartbeat if my team offered it.

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

That is awesome.  I would jump on that in a heartbeat if my team offered it.

Exactly. $30 doesn't even cover half of a standing room only ticket for Fenway.

And I'm spoiled, I sit in the Loge box seats. However for $30/month, I'll rub shoulders with the other fans lol.