PO: MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK Even If It Kills Me LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK "Even If It Kills Me" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/86862-1

I got an email from someone the other day to ask if we would be carrying this album. Emails like this really help me to know what is coming in and so if ever you are looking for something that you know is coming out soon, please consider emailing me. Things have been so busy lately, some of these newer titles slip through the cracks.

Epitaph has finally pressed Motion City's latest album on wax. I have no idea right now if it is on colored vinyl, but I would think that a hot pink and or bright blue would look sharp. I will never understand Epitaph, with the release of this album they will have put out everything except for the band's best album. Come on Epitaph! At least they are putting out vinyl.

Get this while you can. We should have these by Friday or Monday.

I wasn't into this record at first, but it really grew on me. I wasn't even into Commit This... at first either but that grew on me too. Now I think the best two MCS songs ever are on this album: "Point of Extinction" and "Can't Finish What You Started".

I hope my local record store picks this up because I have about $250 in store credit there...

I wasn't into this record at first, but it really grew on me. I wasn't even into Commit This... at first either but that grew on me too. Now I think the best two MCS songs ever are on this album: "Point of Extinction" and "Can't Finish What You Started".

I hope my local record store picks this up because I have about $250 in store credit there...

Mention it to em, I think if record stores sold these people without record players would buy it.

theyre both black.

What do you mean? Is this a 2xLP?

i was under the impression it was a single LP as well. but theres a few on ebay now and one with a picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Motion-City-Soundtrack-Even-If-It-Kills-Me-2XLP-vinyl_W0QQitemZ180273540591QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180273540591&_trkparms=72%3A552|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318