Snapcase - Progression question

i just received this from an ebay seller, however it does not include any insert. its the second press on brown with a normal color sleeve, not the screened version.

do any of you own this record? can you tell me if its supposed to come with an insert or not?

appreciate it, thanks.

I bought my 2nd press from Victory when it came out. I'm almost positive there's no insert because I printed the lyrics out from their site and put them in the album. Definitely no lyric sheet, I'll double check tonight regarding any insert

ok, excellent. good news. thanks, man!

i just received this from an ebay seller, however it does not include any insert. its the second press on brown with a normal color sleeve, not the screened version.

do any of you own this record? can you tell me if its supposed to come with an insert or not?

appreciate it, thanks.

first press came with insert

appreciate it, thanks.

first press came with insert

what a load of bollocks. thanks for the info, man. now its time to look for a first press on blue.