I'm Going To Regret Posting This

but I figured that you all should know about this. I know that a lot of you collect Comeback Kid and, well, there's some cool shit up from Facedown (and the proceeds go to charity) on eBay.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfacedownrecords

Damnit, I'm going to regret this (watches prices skyrocket).

edit: also listed are Living Sacrifice, Overcome, Figure Four, No Innocent Victim, xDisciplex AD, and more

well, thats cool of them. way cooler than "charity auctions to support our next record" not that i have anything against sinking ships. comeback kid just wins this time.

but comeback kid still has label support. sinking ships supposedly left rev... so they did it because they needed money. comeback kid is doing it for a good cause as well, but it's not out of necessity.

i think its kind of lame that all of the special pressings (friends press, tour presses, fest presses etc...) are all the same thing just silk screened a different color. i love tour and friend presses and all that for records, but the best part about them is that they usually all have different awesome covers and are all unique.

i think its kind of lame that all of the special pressings (friends press, tour presses, fest presses etc...) are all the same thing just silk screened a different color. i love tour and friend presses and all that for records, but the best part about them is that they usually all have different awesome covers and are all unique.

Agreed!