NFL Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

both my fantasy leagues leave me in position to potentially win tomorrow. but they both pretty much require good to great performances from every player.

but whatever.

today was fantastic. called out of work to follow up last years week 1 kickoff with an insane amount of beer, whiskey, sushi, chips/salsa, pizza, and donuts.

and by golly, there were some great games today. so fucking stoked to have this back in my life.

Also, FUCK CINCI! I was in a survivor pool and I'm out in week 1 because I thought Cleveland was a sure victory. The Bills game ended, I check the score of the Cin-Cle game and it's 17-13 Cle, Cinc with the ball and about 8 minutes left. I knew it was bad right there.

You really bet on the Browns in Week 1? Sigh, you get my condolences. I know on paper they looked like a decent pick, especially with the Cinci QB issues but this is the Browns. They find new and creative ways to lose every year and blow up their payroll on dumb signings. This is a team that thought Derek Anderson was the answer to their woes and blew up their cap space on his contract.

Damn it, don't be on anything from Cleveland until someone in that city proves they can win.

Also, FUCK CINCI! I was in a survivor pool and I'm out in week 1 because I thought Cleveland was a sure victory. The Bills game ended, I check the score of the Cin-Cle game and it's 17-13 Cle, Cinc with the ball and about 8 minutes left. I knew it was bad right there.

You really bet on the Browns in Week 1? Sigh, you get my condolences. I know on paper they looked like a decent pick, especially with the Cinci QB issues but this is the Browns. They find new and creative ways to lose every year and blow up their payroll on dumb signings. This is a team that thought Derek Anderson was the answer to their woes and blew up their cap space on his contract.

Damn it, don't bet on anything from Cleveland until someone in that city proves they can win.

I'm a die hard Browns fan and he's totally got it right.

They blew an almost gimmie win there. Started out terrible, then rally to get your heart back into the game, only to blow it in the 4th.

janikowski. unbelievable. had the dude on my fantasy team last year, and he was never anything less than solid, so of course i picked him up again. on both my teams.

SIXTY THREE FUCKIN' YARDS.

janikowski. unbelievable. had the dude on my fantasy team last year, and he was never anything less than solid, so of course i picked him up again. on both my teams.

SIXTY THREE FUCKIN' YARDS.

holy shit, i saw that, and while i'm rooting for denver, i was rooting for that kick.. dudes' a fuckin' beast of a kicker and am glad he made it.