NFL Discussion

I saw how popular Travis' post about MLB was, so I thought I would shamelessly rip him off.

Right now I'm just hoping the Bears vs. Chiefs preseason game will be televised. Although it doesn't matter, because the Chiefs don't have any hope of hitting the playoffs year. I'll be happy if they finish above .500.

Steelers aren't going to be great this year. I'm still excited for the season, but we've got a lot of holes and a VERY tough schedule -- I think it's the toughest in the NFL from what I remember reading when it was announced. Our punter, who was pretty good is out for the year, not that it matters that much, but the replacement is a schlub.

After this season we should be able to pick up some Offensive lineman in the draft and be on our way from there. Our regular offense looks pretty good, especially w/ the 1st and 2nd round draft picks performing well in camp so far.

I love football but Im not looking foward to this season once again. Its rough being a Dolphins fan. Been a fan since I was born tho so Im sticking with my team as always but holy shit they are fuckin horrible. Hopefully Parcells can get this team going in the right direction. Things just havent been teh same since Marino left.

Lets get a goddamn team in LA! I dont care how bad the team is we just need a NFL team in LA. Any team except the Raiders. I despise them just as much as I hate the Dodgers haha.

I love football but Im not looking foward to this season once again. Its rough being a Dolphins fan. Been a fan since I was born tho so Im sticking with my team as always but holy shit they are fuckin horrible. Hopefully Parcells can get this team going in the right direction. Things just havent been teh same since Marino left.

Lets get a goddamn team in LA! I dont care how bad the team is we just need a NFL team in LA. Any team except the Raiders. I despise them just as much as I hate the Dodgers haha.

+1 for two reasons

1: Being a Chiefs fan, I know how hard it is growing up on a team and having them suck. A lot.

2: Fuck the Raiders.

+1 for two reasons

1: Being a Chiefs fan, I know how hard it is growing up on a team and having them suck. A lot.

2: Fuck the Raiders.

God damn I hate the Raiders so much. I dont even hate any single player...just the team in general. Hands down the worst fans on the planet for any team in any sport. Just incase there are any Raider fans on here Im not talking about all Raider fans but Im sure you all know exactly what kind of Raider fans Im talking about.

LA has an NFL team, USC

Yea I think they could beat my Dolphins.

Im not a fan of college football at all really. I wanna be able to go to an NFL game with out having to drive 2 hrs to San Diego.

HA!

I have to drive 3 to see the Jets play.

Plus pay an assload per ticket and parking.

Don't even.

Yea I think they could beat my Dolphins.

Im not a fan of college football at all really. I wanna be able to go to an NFL game with out having to drive 2 hrs to San Diego.

HA!

I have to drive 3 to see the Jets play.

Plus pay an assload per ticket and parking.

Don't even.

Yea Ive never even been to a SD game cause I dont wanna drive down there. Only been to one NFL game in my life and it was when the Rams were still in LA. Rams vs. Jets. They were probably the 2 worst teams in the league at the time.