NFL Discussion

Guest scriptedrain

Joking, or seriously wondering? God damn internet.

I'm actually curious. I don't follow the C'Boys.

They added Pacman "I Dropped the Pacman" Jones and Zach Thomas. Also had an excellent draft... RB Felix Jones (backed up McFadden at Arkansas) and CB Mike Jenkins in the first round. Extended long term contracts for Marion Barber III, Terence Newman, and Ken Hamlin. Extended TO's contract (thus making him as "happy" as they could've). Julius Jones went to Seattle, getting rid of the starting RB dispute between him and Barber. Excited for the season to start!

Guest scriptedrain
Danny Amendola is in there camp also and he is a great slot receiver like Wes Welker for the Pats. He will do really well if he gets some face time. Real fast guy.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out for him.

Guest scriptedrain
Could we just get a roll call of which team everybody roots for?

Chiefs.

Isn't that basically what this thread's been about?

Steelers first team looked good tonight. It sucks that Batch broke his collarbone though. He's a solid backup. I thought Dennis Dixon played pretty well also, so I guess I shouldn't worry about the QB depth.

It pissed me off that I had to watch the whole game on the Eagles channel. So, of course, all the commentators did was talk about the Eagles the whole time. They didn't even show a camera shot of the Steelers' sideline the entire game, let alone talk about the Steelers at all.

• 4 weeks later...