NFL Discussion

• 3 months later...

I started a petition to urge the NFL to stop testing players for marijuana use. I believe its bullshit that a league dealing with a ton of concussion related lawsuits is suspending players for using something that can help their head injuries that sometimes go undiagnosed. Please sign it. https://www.change.org/p/barack-obama-stop-the-nfl-from-testing-players-for-marijuana

Jaguars are going to the playoffs. Calling it right now.

They stole the draft. Jalen at 5?! Myles Jack was a steal in the 2nd and Yannick ngakoue is going to be a beast. 

Killed in free agency too.

while the rest of the afc south continues to self inflict their woes, Jags are doing their best to build a super bowl team or die trying.

On 9/12/2016 at 8:27 AM, vinyl addict said:

Were there any other ass hats sitting through the national anthem yesterday?

Yea fuck those guys for standing up for something and using their status to shine light on those issues. 

Americans are a little crazy patriotic. 

Like these people are standing up for their beliefs. Is it not a rightw to do so? 

3 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

There's more than one way to do it.

Not standing during the National anthem is just ignorant. Ever more embarrassing is that they play for the NATIONAL Football League.

Ateast the 49ers had the sense to sit Kaepernick. Hope it was worth it, cuz Gabbert did pretty well last night.

Kaepernick hasn't been the starter since about the midway point of last season. The 9'ers didn't sit him because of the protest, nice try though. 

Ignorant, you say? How often do you personally stand for the national anthem? Are you a person of color? Just curious because you seem to have some really strong opinions on the subject. 

And what does playing for the "NATIONAL" football league have to do with anything? Are you attempting to imply that the word "national" has some sort of stronger meaning? You do realize that there are NFL players and owners who were not born in this country, no?

Basically what I'm saying here is that while you're entitled to have opposing opinions on this matter, it's you who is ignorant. Francis Scott Key was a fucking slave owner for gods sake.