NFL Discussion

My tentative picks for this week:

KC over Oakland by at least 5

Giants over the Rams by at least 10

NY Jets over NE by at least 3

Eagles +7 against Dallas

Over 48 points in the Eagles vs. Dallas game.

The Jets/ NE game is the one that worries me the most. I may take a different one, but I think the Jets are gonna be fired up and it's at home. Let me know what you think.

This Steelers / Browns game is so huge. One team goes up 2-0 and the other goes down 0-2. If the Steelers when it'll be so big as many were predicting the Browns the team to beat in the division.

Are you drunk steelers are 1-0.

its a hypothetical, IF the steelers win, they will be 2-0. but i wanna say he is drunk too, because I think he meant "win" instead of "when"

This Steelers / Browns game is so huge. One team goes up 2-0 and the other goes down 0-2. If the Steelers when it'll be so big as many were predicting the Browns the team to beat in the division.

Are you drunk steelers are 1-0.

Yeah I had a typo w/ the "win / when" thing, but how you don't understand what I mean w/ 2-0 baffles me.

Who in the hell was picking the Browns to win the division? People are crazy...

Sooooo many people were talking about them, which I thought was hilarious.

got my media pass for the seahawks/49ers game on sunday, siked. Should be a good game, especially after our loss last week to the bills(ugh). No idea how the 49ers are looking this season, though if it's anything like last season, we should kill these guys!

EDIT: Now that I remember from last season, we shut them out here in Seattle, so yeah, looking forward to this game!

got my media pass for the seahawks/49ers game on sunday, siked. Should be a good game, especially after our loss last week to the bills(ugh). No idea how the 49ers are looking this season, though if it's anything like last season, we should kill these guys!

EDIT: Now that I remember from last season, we shut them out here in Seattle, so yeah, looking forward to this game!

You should crush. And Buffalo is pretty good this year, so I wouldn't take that loss too hard. I think the division is between them and the Jets.

I've got tickets to see the Ravens in Houston, but they haven't said what is going on with it yet (besides it being postponed again). I'm REALLY hoping they move it to the Alamodome) here in San Antonio like they did for the Saints a few games. That would be perfect (for me, that is).