Write reviews for Vinyl Collective

Guest admin1338560633

What do you guys think of this idea? Instead of me taking lame product descriptions from boring one sheets, you help us write them?

If you see a release that we offer that you love and you want a better review of the record on our listing, write it. I will from time to time, copy your review into the product listing and give credit to the message boarder who wrote it.

Just an idea, let me know if you think this is lame. If I had more time on my hands, I would write my own reviews of all of the releases I care about.

glad everyone is into this idea. I really think what separates vinyl collective from all the other stores out there is that I do in fact consider it a collective of like minded individuals not just a bunch of random customers and stores.

We can make this the official thread where you post your reviews. I might not get to it every day, but every week or so, I will update our listings. Have at it!

Try not to write a million words on one title, but if you have to, you have to. Also, it would not hurt to say that if you like these bands, you might like this record. And for me, I would also love to hear if the record has any significant meaning to you.

just start each review with the artist and title.

THANKS.