get up kids - guilt show

tim

I just won Guilt Show on ebay for $13. I didn't expect to win the auction because I thought this record pretty rare. I've seen it around on black but never on red. Does anyone know more about it?

I know I won a copy off ebay for $15 that "got lost in the mail". It certainly may have, but I tend to not be so trusting with a situation like that. But sorry, no real relevant info on it.

• 8 years later...
5 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

No fucking way. I'll be in Indianapolis for an appointment the day they're playing there. Am I about to go to a show solely for a record? I think so. 

Wait...what? Why not just go and enjoy the show and the record is a bonus!

(I say this mostly because I saw them on the STWHA anniversary tour and they still out on a great show.)

17 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Wait...what? Why not just go and enjoy the show and the record is a bonus!

(I say this mostly because I saw them on the STWHA anniversary tour and they still out on a great show.)

I mean, yeah I'll definitely enjoy the show haha. The record is definitely a huge bonus though haha. 

3 hours ago, highfives said:

Guilt Show is back in print?   It's weird the band didn't mention it on any of their channels.

not back in print, they had some old stock they took out on the most recent tour, i saw them in austin a few days into it and most of the stuff from this photo was gone already (below photo from @thegetupkids on instagram)

14156203_128277514293563_363580217_n.jpg

and for the original poster, it was pressed on a translucent red and black

Edited by rrd

7 hours ago, rrd said:

not back in print, they had some old stock they took out on the most recent tour, i saw them in austin a few days into it and most of the stuff from this photo was gone already (below photo from @thegetupkids on instagram)

Damn, doubtful, but hoping they still have the Simple Science EP, Guilt Show and the Loveteller 7" when I see them this weekend.

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

11 hours ago, highfives said:

Guilt Show is back in print?   It's weird the band didn't mention it on any of their channels.

Yeah, no kidding, that's definitely something to write home about.

Also, I have the UK press of the Simple Science EP if anyone wants to make me a fair offer. I don't think it's pricey. I have the Japanese press one too but I think that's the one I want to keep.

Edited by somethingvinyl

10 hours ago, rrd said:

Thissis from the Dallas show and they only had one copy. I saw them in Austin the following night and they didn't have any.

7 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

They didn't have any of the 7", Simple Science, Red Letter Day or the red Guilt Show over the weekend, but I still somehow managed to drop $90 on merch. Damn this band.

How much are the Guilt Show and On A Wire LPs? I assume $20-25 but wanna make sure I have enough cash on me for them.