PxDx - Prowler in the Yard repress

Relapse has just repressed Pig Destroyer's Prowler in the Yard on what looks to be some pretty nice colors:

Pressing Information:

100 Clear (Not available to the public. Please do not request clear.)

400 Red/Black Splatter

500 Purple

im totally stoked as this is much cooler than the stupid picture discs that have been around forever. heres the link: http://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=27411

go at it.

anytime, bro. they sort of released it out of nowhere. all of a sudden i got a newsletter saying that they repressed PxDx and Neurosis - Through Silver in Blood. Neurosis is a 2LP with colors as well. heres the link for that: http://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=27410

Yeah, definitely out of nowhere. I deleted it without reading the newsletter, because usually it's filled with stuff I don't care about. I still need to get Phantom Limb, the web store says "Temporarily out of stock" but I have no idea when they're getting more in. Do you know if you can still buy it anywhere? Colour doesn't matter.

yeah, mine shipped out on tuesday. super excited.

EDIT: oh wait! guess what!

SECAUCUS,

NJ, US 11/29/2007 3:01 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

SECAUCUS,

NJ, US 11/28/2007 2:11 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

11/28/2007 7:12 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

11/28/2007 5:34 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

I AM FUCKED. they left no notice yesterday. i swear to fucking god if this turns into a UPS nightmare i will hurt someone. why the fuck does relapse ship UPS for orders over $40???? i specifically asked for USPS. dothey think theyre doing me a favor???? fuck.