How did you find Vinyl Collective?

I've ordered a few things through VC in the past but came to the board after hearing a one steventangent speak so highly of it at the altpress.com forums. I just recently got into collecting vinyl and found this place as a wealth of knowledge where i can learn more.
^ What he said...
Steven spoke highly of it...and it seems a lot of people I know from other boards are here...Jon...Scott...

From the altpress boards.

I'm new to collecting vinyl, so I'm pretty pumped about this site.

haha, awesome. I'm reppin' the VC board!

hello there, i've just found this page, but all i can say it's Amazing!!!

i found you via an ap.net news on mwY pre-order.

I have just a few vinyl yet, but i want to extend my collection and this is the place where this could happen!!

I'm from Hungary, EU anyway.

have fun @ Collecting.

Guest kingbuzzo

I heard about it a while ago while searching for Isis vinyl. I never did pick any up and just looked up vinyl and wished I had the money for it. Recently I decided I needed some stuff and I don't need to eat food that isn't mac and cheese so here I am.

I also bought stuff from here and was a part of the mailing list. First thing I bought was I think the Portugal. The Man "Waiters" LP.

Been browsing the forum for a few weeks now, finally gave in and registered. Have been a member of the NOFXwiki board for a few months, and I noticed quite a few people from there also post here.