How did you find Vinyl Collective?

I found this great forum through word of mouth from a friend. The first thing I saw was the SMLXL repressing of the two Anberlin albums. I bought Cities immediately. I wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for this place. Just made my first transaction with another user on here. Looking forward to many great years with you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst tracking my mail order waxworks trick or treat picturedisc vinyl they seemed to be stuck in DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER which I wanted more info on thus searched goog for DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER (nothing with "vinyl" "records" nor "music" in my search words yet about the seventh link was Fuckin' USPS' Network Distribution Centers: the thread. - Page 36 ...
boards.vinylcollective.com › topic › 884...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/12/2007 at 4:54 PM, robotnerd said:

a friend(benchwarmer, actually) referred me when there was the first "guess all these records" contest. and yeah, after trying to do that i looked through the inventory and quickly told him "man, this site is gonna make me go broke."

I won that contest. And there was no guessing. But I kind of cheated. 

I was looking around the web to see if Peter King was still at it - he made some lathe cuts for me about 10 years ago, we drove out to his place to pick them up and see how he worked, took some photos and stuff - great guy, a real DIY type. I noticed a few posts about lathe cutting on this board, but stuck around due for the new release / PO posts. Very informative. Hi folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Long time listener, first time caller. Found out about VC via Discogs and a growing itch to accumulate more vinyl. Seems like a good mix of people with the occasional troll, so I'm looking forward to the community,  discovering some obscure gems music-wise and probably dropping some coin... on yet another SLEEP Dopesmoker repress.

Edited by Surrural

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...