KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND Live DVD

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND "Live from The Pretty Parlor" DVD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/KKDVD01

I can't say enough about how incredible this band is. I feel very lucky to be able to put out their vinyl. I saw them play for the 2nd time last night for the kickoff of their tour with Rx Bandits and Portugal the Man, and not only were they amazing, the crowd loved it. This is going to be a huge opportunity for them. If they are coming to your neck of the woods, make sure you go early. The Rx Bandits bring a lot of folks out and in Denver the show sold out and had lines wrapping around the corner.

Kay Kay put out this live CD/DVD and after selling almost the entire pressing, they are down to 60 copies. They have 30 with them on the road and I traded them for 30 to sell in VC. Once these sell out, the band has no plans to repress. Someone actually gave me the idea on our message board to carry this DVD. If you haven't seen it, the performance is really good and shot really well. You have heard most of the songs on the album, but it is still cool to see the whole band do their thing.

I will be posting photos of Kay Kay and Portugal the Man as both bands hung out at VC yesterday. It was a great couple of days.