Stand-up comedy (Formerly I hate Mencia)

Just announced: Louis CK is performing at the Comedy Store Hollywood Saturday Feb 27 at 8 and 10:30p. Tix are $20 each cash only limit two per person & go on sale immediately at the Comedy Store box office.

Oh fuck, that means he's working on new material. Will buy for $5 immediately after getting the email. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/george-carlins-darkest-material-to-receive-posthumous-release/

"I Kinda Like It When A Lotta People Die will be available digitally, on CD, and on extremely limited-edition vinyl."

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Buuuump.

I had the opportunity to go to LA for free this past weekend (long story short: delivered a couple friends who recently moved out there their cat) so I made comedy a priority and it did not disappoint. On Saturday I went to Nerdmelt to see Doug Loves Movies (with Casper Van Dien from Starship Troopers!!), then went to the Comedy Store and saw Kevin Nealon, Dane Cook, Iliza Shlesinger, Pete Davidson, Jeff Garlin, amongst others, and then went to the Improv and saw Jeff Ross, Kirk Fox, Annie Lederman, Jackie Kashian, and Jeff Garlin (again!). It was an awesome night and if I lived out there, I would be spending a lot of time in the comedy scene.

And of course I also had to check out Amoeba while out there. That place is insaaaane.