Stand-up comedy (Formerly I hate Mencia)

Ugh...

If I have to hear about how he's Hindu and he's going to reincarnated as a baby so he can suck on my wife's titties one more time... I'll just fucking snap.

Yeah. I really liked him the first go around. Then I saw that was all he had. It really was a one trick pony. It's too bad because what he had wasn't bad but it was so redundant.

ALSO! I'm not a huge fan of any of the Comics (though the dude with the cello or whatever had some moments) but I have to give it up to the girl who won, the phrase "Handicapped gorilla in heels" had me laughing.

I loved Josh Blue. He was so funny. "Oh my god, I'm becoming a magician! I hate magicians."

Also I saw Lavell Crawford live and he was way better than I thought he'd be. Apparently, there was a bunch of his routine (race related and more expletive laden) that the producers wouldn't let him (and other comedians) do. He had a great routine about his mom, "And I'm only 17 so I can still kill all three of y'all, go to prison and get out in time time make three more just like you. So don't push me because Lavell I don't like how you're hair is coming in". Way way more than just fat jokes.

first off, matt, where did you find that picture?! REX for the win! fuck RAY!

second:

[image]

You see Norm on the Saget roast?

Fucking gold!

It was simply amazing. One of the hardest routines to pull off properly and he killed with it.

Not to mention the dude is smart shit. He got to the million dollar question on who wants to be a millionaire but Regis siked him out and he walked away, even though his hunch ended up being the right answer.

I saw Mitch Hedberg open for Attell and Lewis Black. It was pretty awesome although neither my dad nor I knew who he was.

I also saw Jim Bruer in the spring at Tulane and it was god awful. His standup special is funny but I don't know what was wrong with him that night. He also made some very awkward remarks about Katrina.