PUDDLE OF MUDD? yes!

kouka

So, I decided to drive down to visit my family in Raleigh this weekend and here's an awkward conversation between my brother and I:

me: "hey, so I'm coming down to visit mom, you should come over"

bro: "cool.. hey! there's this free outdoor concert thing on Saturday night, Puddle of Mudd is playing. Wanna go?"

me: ...

me: "welllll.. i don't really like Puddle of Mudd, but.."

bro: "well it's outside and we can just chill and drink some beers and-"

me: "alright, well.. that.. could be fun."

I plan on getting tipsy and trying to get my picture with them and asking them all sorts of annoying "rockstar" questions..

suggestions?

My Co-Worker has an Interesting Story about Puddle of Mudd,

His friend knows the original guitarist/song writer for the band, who is not the lead Singer. Apparently This dude wrote all the songs and had them copyrighted under his name before they got famous.

Anyways, before they hit it big Fred "Does everything for Nookie cause he sucks too much to have a decent personality" Durst approached the lead singer of the band thinking that he was the main songwriter/etc. He promised them that he would make them big and everything.

The guitarist guy said that he didn't want to do it, so the band (under the guidance of Durst) kicked him out and kept the songs.

So once they got big he sued the band and won a shit ton of money.

He then bought the house next door to Fred Durst in Florida and started to fuck with Durst as payback for getting him kicked out of the band.

After he told me this story I wanted him to hook me up with the guitarist so I too could terrorize Durst, cause if anyone deserves it, it's him.

His friend knows the original guitarist/song writer for the band, who is not the lead Singer. Apparently This dude wrote all the songs and had them copyrighted under his name before they got famous.

Anyways, before they hit it big Fred "Does everything for Nookie cause he sucks too much to have a decent personality" Durst approached the lead singer of the band thinking that he was the main songwriter/etc. He promised them that he would make them big and everything.

The guitarist guy said that he didn't want to do it, so the band (under the guidance of Durst) kicked him out and kept the songs.

He then bought the house next door to Fred Durst in Florida and started to fuck with Durst as payback for getting him kicked out of the band.

After he told me this story I wanted him to hook me up with the guitarist so I too could terrorize Durst, cause if anyone deserves it, it's him.

This would also help explain how the band never did anything after the first album.

This would also help explain how the band never did anything after the first album.

Kind of like the Verve.

i was driving down sunset in hollywood with my ex g/f in 2001/2002 or something and saw someone that looked like their lead singer so i yelled "PUDDLE OF MUDD SUCKS!" and she said it was him, and he had a very pained expression on his face. hopefully, it was him or i feel bad for anyone that actually looked like that guy.

Eve 6's self titled was a good record...after that....um....hmm.

got a brochure thing from sunset station in las vegas. offstrip.

bands playing soon:

skid row, warrant, EVE6, sister hazel, foghat, led zeppelin (??), atomic punks, slaughter.

i think they're onto BIG things career wise.

they did a decent cover on the pixies tribute though. surprisingly.

• 8 years later...