impulse buy

Guest scriptedrain
Haha....truth be told I like fall out boy and panic are kinda like diet fall out boy lite with extra splenda...

Regardless of your feelings on Panic! At the Disco, they've been milking "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" for - and this is a huge understatement - far too long. So they got a lucky break by getting signed before touring and going through the motions of a young band... I can get over that. I can't get over a band releasing its first and only album 3 years ago and still touring off of it.

all in all i can take or leave panic and that album was totally worth the 3 $ i paid...and the afi boxset was a cool find @ the price...

as far as interpunk goes, 21$ for an album is bullshit. they're just gonna charge 14$ to ship it...if they didnt have sweet preorder deals (screen printed paulson poster? yes please! straylight album on vinyl? of course!) i wouldnt give them any effing money @ all...

Guest falloutcollapse

I want that Armor For Sleep single (and the full-length for that matter) but I haven't visited a Hot Topic in about 6 months. I guess it's time to see if they have it.