12 days of Christmas discount code

Guest admin1338560633

I just ended the Wholesale Pricing sale, thanks to everyone who took advantage of those deals. In its place, I have put the 12 Days of Christmas Discount Code. It is pretty simple, purchase 12 items and get 12 percent off. I know what you are thinking, 12 items is a lot, but I would tell you that if you pick up 7″s, LP sleeves, or any of our bargain based items, you can take advantage of the discount, stock up on some goods, and save a few bucks.

You can take advantage of this deal by typing in the code, 12DAYS, when checkout asks for a coupon code. This coupon code expires on December 12th. This coupon code only applies to orders you have placed between December 3rd to December 12th. It will create much too much work for us if you say, “Hey, I bought 7 things the last 2 weeks so can I get the code for the 5 things I am gonna buy this week.” Please don’t do this.

Buy 12 items, get 12 percent off. Simple as Pie.

Neat, but I picked everything I wanted from VC and made a list for my mom. So who knows what she got me, thus I can make no purchases. Unless you get those Ben Kweller's in, then I'll buy 12 of them (or not).

working on getting the ben kweller in.