HEAVENS “Patent Pending” LP (hand #’d 901 to 1000)

Guest admin1338560633

HEAVENS “Patent Pending” LP (hand #’d 901 through 1000)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/heavensppv1000

When we sold out of the 100 specially hand-numbered Heavens’ vinyl, I had asked Joe of the band and label if we could get another 100 copies. This was before I had seen the actual records and before I saw the threads mentioning the packaging of the record. So I have another 100 copies, these ones are hand-numbered 901 to 1000. I know that some of you are really disappointed by this pressing and for that I am sorry. Regardless of your thoughts on this record, note that this is a very limited release as far as Alkaline Trio related vinyl goes and regardless of how minimal the packaging is, you get the Heavens “Patent Pending” album on wax. Take it or leave it, I have another 100 copies for sale.

you sure it's not /1000 w/ #1-800 and #901-1000 from NN and VC #1-100 (NN 801-900)?

apparently the plant pressed an extra 100 copies. so it's actually limited to 1100, not 1000.

how are the VC ones 'specially hand-numbered' different than the regular release by the way?

so upon further inspection, the first 100 that we already sold was a special vinyl collective (noted VC) edition out of 100. And upon further examination of the 901 to 1000 copies, they also have a VC next them making them a little more special than the 1 of a 1000 that the label are selling themselves.

to end the speculation it is as follows:

1-900 hand numbered from number 9 sounds

901-1000 hand numbered for Vinyl Collective and they have a VC next to numbering.

1-100 hand numbered special for vinyl Collective that say VC next to the numbering.

1100 total copies.

coolio?

Guest scriptedrain
to end the speculation it is as follows:

1-900 hand numbered from number 9 sounds

901-1000 hand numbered for Vinyl Collective and they have a VC next to numbering.

1-100 hand numbered special for vinyl Collective that say VC next to the numbering.

1100 total copies.

coolio?

Thanks!