salparadise

post your set-up thread

I couldn't really say they are better than x or y brand as I don't have a lot of experience to compare them against. They fit in my space, and they fit my budget, plus I heard a ton of good things about them so I just bought them. They are pretty loud and full for such little bookshelf speakers I think they around 10.5 inches tall by 7.5 wide. I got them for around $130 delivered, and am very happy with them.

more info

http://www.jr.com/boston-acoustics/pe/BA_HS50MDNT/

this is kinda messy and i gotta figure out where to put everything since i just recently picked up the speakers and got the spec-2 fixed.. but currently this is how it looks until i decide where to put everything / rearrange my room

epos els-3

pioneer spec-1 preamp

pioneer spec-2 power amp

[image]

not pictured:

goldring gr2

(those other speakers are from the logitech Z-5500 for my desktop)

I LOVE that set-up!! How much did you pay for the amp/pre-amp? Also, kudos on the speakers. Amazing.

this is kinda messy and i gotta figure out where to put everything since i just recently picked up the speakers and got the spec-2 fixed.. but currently this is how it looks until i decide where to put everything / rearrange my room

epos els-3

pioneer spec-1 preamp

pioneer spec-2 power amp

[image]

not pictured:

goldring gr2

(those other speakers are from the logitech Z-5500 for my desktop)

That's a crazy looking setup. It looks like something the CIA would use to interrogate someone.

I LOVE that set-up!! How much did you pay for the amp/pre-amp? Also, kudos on the speakers. Amazing.

well i don't know how much they were.. they were pretty much sitting around in my house cuz they were my dad's. then one day i decided to look them up and i realized they actually go for a lot. (like $400 - $600 for the pre-amp and $800+ for the power amp) so i just kinda took them (my dad said it was okay) and made them my own.

i had to get the power amp fixed and that was around $300 though. blah.

I have had my new Rega (P3) for a couple of weeks, so I figured I would finally post a pic. The pictures came out shitty, oh well, you get the gist.

[image]

[image]

[image]

How are you liking the P3? I think that's my next major purchase, so I'm going to save up for the next year.

Also, try to repost the pics.