selling question

i have an older led zeppelin live bootleg on vinyl. i tried selling it on ebay but, it was taken off after 4 days. i wouldn't be so angry but, the highest bid was 80.00 at the time, so there is a demand for it. i was wondering if any of you knew of an alternative to ebay where i could unload this, or maybe even some forum where these are discussed/traded (kind of like this on but with older music). thanks

Why was it taken off?

and do you have access or remember the username of the high bidder before it was? email him and see if he wants it still?

i tried to contact him but, ebay would not let me because he wasn't bidding on any of my items (anymore, because it was taken down)

Yeah eBay will drop boots from time to time. I sold a pink Floyd live boot and WS boot with no issue, but lost records cause eBay pulled the auction.

If you re-list wait a bit or change the tile up real good. If you list a label and catalog number you might get it passed cause it will seem a bit more legit to them.

I have a ton of Zep bootlegs and eBay always shut down the auctions. I've tried several times over the years. Getting the ID of whoever bids on your auctions prior to them being shut down is one of your only options. But even then you can get screwed because it's very hard to gauge the true value of the records. Some bootlegs are worth far more than others.

If you PM me with the details on the bootleg you have, I can look it up in my Zeppelin bootleg price guide. It's pretty old but it's still a good guide as to the rarity of the boot when compared to others.