NHL Discussion

Figured the Flyers would get off to a slow start with the week off, but they definitely turned it on in the 2nd, pretty happy with the game (minus the first)

Starting to wonder if the devils are better off scratching Kovalchuk. Clearly hurt, offers an pathetic amount of effort regardless, and arguably cost us a game we could have stolen last night.

Pretty pleased with the game from everyone else except for Fatso's massive giveaway.

Really hope Fatso UncleDaddy retires after this season.

I have a feeling most of his teammates feel the same way, but are too accustomed to the "possibly best of all time / we wouldn't want anyone else back there" rhetoric.

He is NOT an elite goalie. I've been a devils fan for my entire life and can see that clearly.

Hartnell being Hartnell

[image]

[image]

Worst trade Nashville ever made was letting Hartnell and Timmonen go for scraps and a player to be named later. Well that was basically the trade. Then again that was the time Nashville was about to become the Hamilton Ontario Predators. He is having a career year not to mention he is a humble dude seemingly.

Radulov and Kostitsyn both suspended for game 3 by the PREDATORS for being out past curfew. I get it, rules are rules.. but it's a playoff game, and probably not a smart move.

Radulov is a fucking wanger. Should have stayed in the KHL, hate watching him play. He's a giant retard baby on the ice.

Radulov and Kostitsyn both suspended for game 3 by the PREDATORS for being out past curfew. I get it, rules are rules.. but it's a playoff game, and probably not a smart move.

Radulov is a fucking wanger. Should have stayed in the KHL, hate watching him play. He's a giant retard baby on the ice.

Yes even from a Predators fan you are spot about Radulov. All this talk of maturity since going to the KHL. He is the same guy he was when he left. He is a cherry picker not unlike Ovechkin. Loves to score goals but no hustle on defense. If you are a forward in the Nashville system you better play defense. Give his spot to Colin Wilson or Jordin Tootoo. I'd rather have those players on my team than the cancer that is Alexander Radulov. Its really sad because a lot of Nashville fans took up for him when he came back even though he left us high and dry a few years ago. I can't see Nashvile resigning him and lets face it with the effort he put in during Game 2 nobody in the NHL is going to pay him the kind of money he think he is worth.