NHL Discussion

Schenn beat the shit out of him

.....but we're down 4 goals so there's that

No he didnt......that was a draw at best. Just cause he fell on his knees for a split second cause he tripped (which he got right back up and continued to throw haymakers/upper cuts) doesnt mean Schenn beat his ass. But regardless like you said....scoreboard

moore definitely got the better punches. schenn's punches looked like love taps to the back of the head.

shitty loss though. at least it wasnt a complete blow out.

Going up to Toronto at the end of feb/march so I looked up Leafs tickets because Im trying to go to every arena. All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK. $200 is the cheapest for most games. YOUR FUCKING TEAM SUCKS. HASNT WON A CUP IN HOW LONG???? HOW CAN YOU CHARGE THAT MUCH MONEY?! Fuck the Leafs. And everything about the Leafs. I was just going to root against them anyway.

Going up to Toronto at the end of feb/march so I looked up Leafs tickets because Im trying to go to every arena. All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK. $200 is the cheapest for most games. YOUR FUCKING TEAM SUCKS. HASNT WON A CUP IN HOW LONG???? HOW CAN YOU CHARGE THAT MUCH MONEY?! Fuck the Leafs. And everything about the Leafs. I was just going to root against them anyway.

Never come to edmonton then...

Just think how crazy prices would be if they did ever win anything. They charge that much because they can of course. I remember someone saying they could ice a team of chimps and people would pay it. Sad but true.

Are you going solo? Last time I was up there I just went a few hours before gametime and haggled with the scalpers out front. You should be able to get in for way less than $200. And even if you don't go to a game, the HHOF is within walking distance and it's awesome. Easy to kill 5-6 hours there.

Very cool that you're trying to see all the arenas. I wish I had thought to save my ticket stubs or get a picture in front of each. I've been to 7 current (MN,Tor, Bos, Fla, Tampa, LA and ANA) as well as a few defunct (MLG and Met Center). Chicago too, but that was for a concert. Montreal and a Western Canada is definitely next.

Just think how crazy prices would be if they did ever win anything. They charge that much because they can of course. I remember someone saying they could ice a team of chimps and people would pay it. Sad but true.

Are you going solo? Last time I was up there I just went a few hours before gametime and haggled with the scalpers out front. You should be able to get in for way less than $200. And even if you don't go to a game, the HHOF is within walking distance and it's awesome. Easy to kill 5-6 hours there.

Very cool that you're trying to see all the arenas. I wish I had thought to save my ticket stubs or get a picture in front of each. I've been to 7 current (MN,Tor, Bos, Fla, Tampa, LA and ANA) as well as a few defunct (MLG and Met Center). Chicago too, but that was for a concert. Montreal and a Western Canada is definitely next.

I wouldnt be going solo. But the HHOF is definitely something I plan on doing while Im out there. As for pictures in front, I never thought of that. But need to now. So thank you for that idea!

Never come to edmonton then...

Why? Every game is $13 on stubhub 

I wouldnt be going solo. But the HHOF is definitely something I plan on doing while Im out there. As for pictures in front, I never thought of that. But need to now. So thank you for that idea!

Why? Every game is $13 on stubhub

The team is at an all time low right now, and those are nosebleeds. Tickets haven't been that cheap for 10+ years. That actually surprises me though. Every game still "sells out".

The $200 was almost for sure just standing room as well in Toronto. 

This is the root of Toronto's problems. Rarely does Toronto do poorly because they have a bad team. It's a terrible combination of ownership and front office who are only concerned with making money, fans who pay absurd prices no matter what, the media who makes players kings in one moment only to barrage them for being bullshit the next and an awful scouting/development system. 

The $200 was almost for sure just standing room as well in Toronto. 

This is the root of Toronto's problems. Rarely does Toronto do poorly because they have a bad team. It's a terrible combination of ownership and front office who are only concerned with making money, fans who pay absurd prices no matter what, the media who makes players kings in one moment only to barrage them for being bullshit the next and an awful scouting/development system. 

And I thought New York was shitty. Toronto is a whole nother level. Which is just sad hahaha

Damnnn thatd be a great addition for the Kings. Think Kings are possibly going to try and use Jones as a trading piece to lure guys in?

not at all, they'll move Scrivens first. I think it will come down to picks and likely Martinez or maybe one of Toffoli, vey or Pearson with Toffoli being the one least likely to move

Rumors a brewin that the Kings are trying to land Moulson. With Toffoli getting sent down and no corresponding move that only adds fuel to the fire.

I haven't heard anything about this. Usually rumors spread like crazy in Buffalo. I heard the sabres are trying to re-sign him. I'm sure if he's dealt it'll be closer to the deadline, unless we get a crazy offer for him. Ie: a first and a good player.

I haven't heard anything about this. Usually rumors spread like crazy in Buffalo. I heard the sabres are trying to re-sign him. I'm sure if he's dealt it'll be closer to the deadline, unless we get a crazy offer for him. Ie: a first and a good player.

I suppose trying to land is the wrong wording but they are heavily considering trying to get https://twitter.com/mayornhl/status/423223627887411200