Snaggle Von Swift

NHL Discussion

17,643 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2017 at 7:37 AM, kylekrische said:

I'm cheering for the Ducks because of Carlyle and Bernier. Anywhere ex-Leafs go i'm pulling for them. Especially when Leafs nation obliterated Carlyle and he's literally coaching like a chess master right now against McLellan. 

I think it's safe to say you've already won the bracket challenge.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Team Avatar said:

I thought no team would play worse than the blues in the third, when their season was on the line, but the caps proved me wrong.

It's all on them. Like everything was trying to help them. Kessel snaps his stick on an odd man rush from he spot he always scores from. Hits the post earlier on the pp. Holtby stopped what like 4 odd man rushes in the third? Couldnt finish. 

Edited by kylekrische

I get that the onus is on Ovechkin and how he can't produce points when they matter, but no one on the team stepped up and took charge.  Maybe Holtby ( he let one questionable one in, but stood strong.  ).

It's so disappointing, every damn year.  I don't want them to trade Ovi though.  Or Oshie.  ugh!

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

.eJwlxFEOgyAMANC7cABqS1H0NgQIanQQ2n2Z3X1

cant tell if this is SFW or NSFW but open at your own discretion. 

Got my friend to make this one so i could put it on the nhl reddit. figured here would be a good place to put it as well.

the penguins relationship with the NHL refs

Edited by StrangeTerrain

Silly season is off to a fun start. Not sure I know wtf the Hawks are doing except possibly trying to get younger. Both trades so far are bizarre, although I don't know much about the people we got in return except for Saad. Panarin will be a loss. I suppose we could bring up Debrincat.

23 hours ago, kgry said:

Silly season is off to a fun start. Not sure I know wtf the Hawks are doing except possibly trying to get younger. Both trades so far are bizarre, although I don't know much about the people we got in return except for Saad. Panarin will be a loss. I suppose we could bring up Debrincat.

More action now than there was at the trade deadline. Interesting to see if any more deals happen.