Be jealous

Guest conoley

While I love my local shop, he only ever has about 15 new records in stock and nobody in town seems to be selling stuff I am into

That's nice. We used to be loaded with good shops. Albums on the HIll, Wax Trax, Bart's CD cellar in Boulder, then Wax Trax Denver, Double Entendre, and Twist and Shout in Denver. Also there's Black and Read in Arvada, which is in the metro area and has tons of great stuff ( I got an original "Poacher Diaries" lp there (not the repress) for like $4.

Now a bunch of those places are gone. Still, Bart's is doing a grip of business from what I overstand.

all your posts made me wanna fly to the states right now.

i ever went to some european country.

i love Berwick Street in London,UK.

have many records and used cd shop on that street.

Camden Town is an awesome place to visit if you have a time in London.

at Frankfurt,Germany.

i ever visit Number Two Records and Sick Wreck Records Shop.

you can find some made in Germnay late 80's vinyl at those place.

and Flow Markt (Flea Market) at side of Main River of Frankfurt (Frankfurt am Main) is awesome.

i know a deautch name Karl who sold TSOL first press to me at 1 Euro.

share your favourite place.i love to read your post....

I visit this place often, but it's hard to find some things. There's tons and tons of older things, which is great, but new music isn't always great.

The best find I snagged there was a copy of Greased by Less Than Jake, the original pressing on mixed marbled vinyl. I think it's out of 300, I dunno, I'm too lazy to check No Idea's website.

If you visit this place, then head back down the road towards Oakland. Look for South Craig street off of Fifth and make a left onto it (unless you're coming from Forbes, then it's a left). There's a little store, Brave New World that has a small, but decent vinyl section.

While you're on South Craig go to Lulu's Noodles, it's a few stores up from BNW. They have delicious Asian Cuisine. Or, find a Primanti's restaurant, it's what you HAVE to eat if you're in Pittsburgh.

• 5 months later...