godflesh -streetcleaner apparently got repressed

2 minutes ago, roadmonkey said:

I wouldn't really worry about it, You could probably pick them all up at the same time.. Streetcleaner is still available and that was released in January

True...  Hard to gauge though.  Streetcleaner has had previous pressings, where as Selfless hasn't.  But I would also stay Streetcleaner is the most well known album too and you'd think that would go relatively fast.  Who knows!? :)  With the exchange rate being fairly decent right now, might not hurt too so much ordering them individually.  Good thing I have a few weeks to think on it.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

That was done 2 years ago as was the S/T

Pure is sold out everywhere and streecleaner was repressed a few of year ago but now they reprresed again....so i just hope for a new pure press because the prices on discogs are too high for me calculating the shipping cost to italy...Anyway i received my selfless on blue the last week and it looks and sound amazing...

1 hour ago, SeanPuffy said:

Did anyone in the US receive Selfless from Earache yet? I got a shipping confirmation two weeks ago but still haven't received it. I had the same issue with the Streetcleaner repress, they actually had to send me another one. I wish Earache provide tracking info.

I got my copy soon after the shipping confirmation went out. It's international airmail so maybe delayed at US customs?

26 minutes ago, roadmonkey said:

I got my copy soon after the shipping confirmation went out. It's international airmail so maybe delayed at US customs?

Yeah, that's definitely possible. I'll send an email if it doesn't show up by the end of the week and see if I can get a tracking number.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
19 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Does anyone know what happened with the pressing of Us & Them?  I got my Amazon order cancelled last year and kind of forgot about it, figuring I could pick it up later on.  But looking today, I don't see a vinyl release on discogs and no evidence of it in Earache's store.

It's part of Earache's "Vinyl On Demand" store (http://ondemand.earache.com)... basically they have a pre-order system set up and when a record gets to 500 pre-orders it gets pressed. Unfortunately Us and Them is at 51 right now. I've been waiting on this too and hoped there would be more demand considering it's never been pressed on vinyl.