The Gaslight Anthem new EP news

patron

From their myspace:

Hey so our new EP, Senor and the Queen will be out on January 29th, 2008 from Sabot Productions (www.sabotproductions.net) and will be four brand new songs... track listing is as follows:

1. "Senor and the Queen"

2. "Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis?"

3. "Say I Won't (Recognize)"

4. "Blue Jeans & White T Shirts"

We'll be posting cover art soon, and there will be an advance single of "Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis?" very, very soon for you to check out.

More to come!

TGA

Definitely looking forward to this.

oooooOOOOOoooooo hopefully they'll have this on their tour with the Loved Ones. Just got tickets for that the other day.

Nice. I'll see you there. I hope the Ergs! are really playing. Scott H. said he heard they dropped out. Either way it'll be a killer show.

Man, seeing The Ergs! and TGA together is one show I'd definitely kill to see.

Nice. I'll see you there. I hope the Ergs! are really playing. Scott H. said he heard they dropped out. Either way it'll be a killer show.

Come to Boston, homie. I have couches you can crash on. Though, I'd have to clear it with the wife first.

oooooOOOOOoooooo hopefully they'll have this on their tour with the Loved Ones. Just got tickets for that the other day.

I'm mostly pumped because LaGrecia is playing Boston, and I think everyone here is aware of my man crush on Jason Shevchuk.

Come to Boston, homie. I have couches you can crash on. Though, I'd have to clear it with the wife first.

With school and everything, I most definitely won't be able to pull that off. But thanks for the offer man.

I'm mostly pumped because LaGrecia is playing Boston, and I think everyone here is aware of my man crush on Jason Shevchuk.

I have yet to hear LeGrecia. But an endorsement from you is about as good as it gets. Looks like four killer bands for $10, that's going to be a great show. Have you decided if you're going to Fake Problems/Smoke Or Fire the following Saturday?

I have yet to hear LeGrecia. But an endorsement from you is about as good as it gets. Looks like four killer bands for $10, that's going to be a great show. Have you decided if you're going to Fake Problems/Smoke Or Fire the following Saturday?

probably not. I'm not super into either of those bands.

Yeah, I was mistaken -- I think originally they were going to do the whole tour but couldn't, which is why things turned into the way it is now (a bunch of bands playing a handful of shows each).