inquistion vinyl list?

randysxe

• 2 weeks later...

Hey it took me a while, but whle making my collection list i found another Inquisition vinyl appearance that I'd forgotten about: the Song Uproar is on a LP compilation called Weeds in the Garden on Paco Garden Records(release PG02) 18 band compilation.

Paco Garden was basd out of Denver. This came out around 1996. the other bands of note are the Rudiments, Link 80, Pinhead Circus & the VSS.

I hope this helps!

Edits: many, many mis-spellings

Hey it took me a while, but whle making my collection list i found another Inquisition vinyl appearance that I'd forgotten about: the Song Uproar is on a LP compilation called Weds in the Garden on Paco Garden Records(release PG02) 18 band compilation.

Paco Garden was basd out of Denver. This came out around 1996. the other bands of note are the Rudiments, Link 80, Pinhead Circus & the VSS.

I hope this helps!

Good memory! I love this comp, but maybe because there are so many great Denver bands on it. Also, to help people look for it, it's called "WEEDS in the Garden" and it's volume I, not Volume II which is also on Paco Garden (and also a good vinyl collection of Colorado bands).