Which version should I get?

So, I found an album that I have been wanting for a while available at an online store. They have multiple versions of it, and I was trying to get an idea of which I should go for.

They've got copies from the first print, on a color that's out of 400.

And they've got copies from the second print, on colors that are out of 600, and 200.

Now, obviously, the second print of 200 is technically more limited, but I'm leaning towards the first print.

Basically, i'm just looking for other's opinions.

Thanks!

I would get all three, but money is a bit tight at the moment, plus, if I got all three, I would want to track down the remaining colors, and I really can't afford to do that.

The record is Russian Circles "Enter"

1st press, white /400

2nd press, white/black splatter /600

2nd press, red/white inside out /200

Guest falloutcollapse
I would get all three, but money is a bit tight at the moment, plus, if I got all three, I would want to track down the remaining colors, and I really can't afford to do that.

1st press, white /400

OOOH WUZ DA WEBSYTE

1st press, white /400

OOOH WUZ DA WEBSYTE

www.kreationrecords.net

1st press, white /400

Haha. Weird. Just yesterday I was thinking of how I still haven't bought this record on vinyl and wondered what colors had been pressed and how i should buy them all

1st press, white /400

Haha. Weird. Just yesterday I was thinking of how I still haven't bought this record on vinyl and wondered what colors had been pressed and how i should buy them all

Those aren't all that were pressed, just the ones that i've found for sale somewhere other than Ebay.

I was having the same thing with realizing that I hadn't purchased it yet, and wanted to finally get it.

1st press, white /400

breath in deep and starting safe your bucks and buy all.

i belive if you didn't buy this moments,it will back to make you greed in the future with higher price....

:)

1st press, white /400

i have the translucent red version. i think its the 1st press...

dont have a clue how many were pressed in t. red...

[image]