What video games have you been playing?

I recently caved and bought a 3DS
Been playing a lot of Fire Emblem (came with the 3DS)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate a friend gave me but it's not really my thing, I think I have to get better a bit and then multiplayer, which is supossedly awesome
Link's Awakening DX I bought on the eshop and almost finished, it's amazing!
VVVVVV I also bought on the eshop, I already had this game thru an old humble bundle and it's one of my favorite games of all time.
Pokemon White 2
Star Fox 64 3D

Eagerly awaiting the eshop releases of Oracle of Seasons/Ages and also Donkey Kong Country Returns

I recently caved and bought a 3DS

Been playing a lot of Fire Emblem (came with the 3DS)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate a friend gave me but it's not really my thing, I think I have to get better a bit and then multiplayer, which is supossedly awesome

Link's Awakening DX I bought on the eshop and almost finished, it's amazing!

VVVVVV I also bought on the eshop, I already had this game thru an old humble bundle and it's one of my favorite games of all time.

Pokemon White 2

Star Fox 64 3D

Eagerly awaiting the eshop releases of Oracle of Seasons/Ages and also Donkey Kong Country Returns

You need a circle pad pro for monster hunter 3, can't imagine that being playable without a second analog stick. Good news is once you pick up a circle pad pro, it works with metal gear solid 3, the kingdom hearts game, kid icarus (left handed mode), and resident evil revelations...all great games that are made infinitely better.

You need a circle pad pro for monster hunter 3, can't imagine that being playable without a second analog stick. Good news is once you pick up a circle pad pro, it works with metal gear solid 3, the kingdom hearts game, kid icarus (left handed mode), and resident evil revelations...all great games that are made infinitely better.

Yeah been thinking about picking one up, it's only 20 bucks so that's alright

Have you guys seen the documentary Indie Game: The Movie? It chronicles the development of FEZ and gives you some perspective on how this dude made the game basically by himself. Kinda cool

Yeah dude, that documentary rules. That is what got me to play the game. I have watched it like five times over the past few months and it is amazing each time.

Yep. Indie Game the Movie was great. I'm a big fan of Edmund and the stuff he's done. I finished Fez and it ranks with my favorite games of all time. It's just a truly enjoyable experience start to finish.

I have been becoming a pretty big fan of his as well. After putting up with bullshit like Diablo 3, it's refreshing to find games made by people who care. I'm tired of people hiding behind graphics and trying to pump money out of you.