What video games have you been playing?

Recently beat Final Fantasy IX again, my favorite one in the series, and that reignited my passion for Final Fantasy games.  So now my summer goal is to play and beat as many as I can.  Definitely my favorite video game series of all time.

Thats my favortie final fantasy of the ones that came out on the PS1.  My all time fav though is 3 or 6 depending which you refer to it.  I wish Final Fantasy would go back to the classic feel instead of all these futuristic stories and emo looking lead characters.

Thats my favortie final fantasy of the ones that came out on the PS1.  My all time fav though is 3 or 6 depending which you refer to it.  I wish Final Fantasy would go back to the classic feel instead of all these futuristic stories and emo looking lead characters.

i can't pick a favorite. 4, 6, or 7 probably.

i can't pick a favorite. 4, 6, or 7 probably.

Ah yes, 4 was awesome too.  A bit nerdy, but nobody knew but my wife and I and a couple friends who played through the game...  When my wife and I got married, she didnt want the traditional wedding music playing as she walked down the isle (nor did I) so we chose Rydia's music.  We went with the piano version from Nobuo Uematsu.  Everyone loved it and had no clue it was from a game that I loved in my childhood.

I started playing DayZ again, anyone on here into it?

My friends have been addicted to it for a few months and have been trying to get me to play. I detest military type games for the most part but the online seems really awesome so I might give it a try.

Also, just a heads up. If anyone has wanted to play the Walking Dead game and not wanted to pay full price, this weeks "humble bundle" has all 5 episodes if you pay over the average. It's at $3.95 now so just pay $3.96 and you get that and all those other games (which look terrible) but yeah.

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

They're all Telltale. That weekly bundle is an incredible deal if you are a fan of point and click games and anyone without Walking Dead should absolutely pay to average to get it. I love Puzzle Agent, and Sam and Max can be okay and a lot of people really like it. Poker Night is pretty lame and Hector is okay but the humor is pretty bad.

My friends have been addicted to it for a few months and have been trying to get me to play. I detest military type games for the most part but the online seems really awesome so I might give it a try.

You definitely should, it's fun with other people.

Has it gotten any better? Last time I tried playing it was like a year ago and it was just straight up broken. When it worked it was such an awesome game though. Aren't they making an actual game instead of a mod soon?

To me it seems less glitchy than a few months ago. I don't know why they added items like toilet paper and razors since you can't use them...I think it depends on the server as well, most don't have the kill stats but the one I'm on does. You can also refuel at petrol stations and refill jerry cans there, which is nice. Yeah a standalone game has been in the works, I don't think a date has been released yet though.

borrowed Transformers: Fall of Cybertron from my brother and finished it was faster than i thought. gameplay is still a bit clunky, but the story is pretty badass. ending kinda sucked though, even if it's obvious what happens if you know the Transformers lore. but still, it was just kinda over after a couple boss fights...

hopefully High Moon studios gets to make a third TF game and round it out as a trilogy.