What video games have you been playing?

I bought one just for pokemon x also and I love it. Mario kart is super fun and Donkey Kong too. It's a good system for traveling and just having around for small down time.

I was sort of surprised at the price, not having owned a hand held gaming system since my parents bought a red Gameboy pocket one for me in 1996.

Pokémon is perfect, as always. And I'm thrilled to be able to play it the way it was meant to be played instead of downloading some ported computer ROM. But... is the thing worth the $160 bucks?  I got Fire Emblem which looks cool, looking forward to Smash Bros in October, and might try a few other games like MH3U between now and the end of the year.

Enjoying it so far, although the 3D effect is basically a gimmick that only works at the exact right angle and the exact right distance from your face. Kind of annoying.

Well... While in Gamestop last night picking up my Last of Us copy... I MIGHT have bought a 3ds XL.

Not sure if I regret this purchase yet or not. Been enjoying the hell out of some nostalgic Pokémon X gameplay though. And it looks like there are a bunch of games that seem worthwhile for the console... Fire Emblem, maybe Luigi, maybe Kirby, the 2 Zeldas, Smash Bros in October, Shovel Knight...

Anyone else play a 3ds?

I got one for Pokemon. Been playing a lot of it in my free time. I've been dying to get Fire Emblem and A Link Between Worlds. I've also heard that Kirby Triple Deluxe is great.

Just saw I missed a BOGO 3ds event at best Buy that was last week. So that sucks. Will probably play around with Pokémon and Fire Emblem before I get anything else. But then again, I might just stop at Gamestop and see if they have anything used available.

I only went for the 3DS XL because the used 3DS was $159, the new 3DS was $169, and the DS XL was on sale for $179.  So, I traded in 2 xbox games I don't play and went with the XL.

Well... While in Gamestop last night picking up my Last of Us copy... I MIGHT have bought a 3ds XL.

Not sure if I regret this purchase yet or not. Been enjoying the hell out of some nostalgic Pokémon X gameplay though. And it looks like there are a bunch of games that seem worthwhile for the console... Fire Emblem, maybe Luigi, maybe Kirby, the 2 Zeldas, Smash Bros in October, Shovel Knight...

Anyone else play a 3ds?

3DS is probably my most enjoyable handheld. So many hours on Pokemon and Mario Kart and I can't wait for Smash in October.

I initially had a regular 3DS then I got a pikachu edition 3DS XL for my birthday and I have loved playing it ever since I got it

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only 24 year old dude out there with a 3DS playing Pokémon.

I still don't think I'll ever play it on the subway or out in public... but it's nice to have around the house or for long trips ;).

I just started playing Pokemon Yellow again on my Gameboy color. Nostalgia rules.

I have been meaning to get animal crossing for a long time now. How often do you play that game?

I played it CONSTANTLY for a few months when I first got it - I got the Limited Edition 3DS XL and everything. It's the reason I got one.

Then due to work and stuff I sort of fell off my DS in general. But I still play Animal Crossing on holidays for special items and then that gets me back at it for a few days here and there.

I bought World Of Warcraft about a month ago. totally hooked on it. i dont get a whole lot of time to play with my work schedule but when i do play its amazing. also have been playing a lot of hearthstone and minecraft when i get frustrated with things.

I used to be into WoW until i got to college and had no time at all for it. also i sucked really bad, so i wasnt too sad to let it go

And i host a minecraft server where me and my friends build really cool shit. i love minecraft so much, there is so much you can do now its awesome!