What video games have you been playing?

Cool.  I think the reviews have pushed me over to getting it, but my local rental store probably will have it, so I might just rent it for a week first and see where that takes me. 

Yeah like I mentioned, I got burnt super hard by Bound by Flame a few months back :(

But, the reviews are pretty positive and whiel I don't think this game will be anywhere near as difficult and rewarding as DS, I'm just hoping it will be okay. No multiplayer is sort of upsetting as it has very limited replay value in the long scheme of things.

Microsoft has a promotion where you can get $100 off an Xbox One when you trade in any working 360 or PS3. I'm team Sony all the way, but trading in this 360 in my closet and paying $250 for an Xbox One is a damn great offer.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbPage.XboxTradeinOffer?Icid=Homepage_WhatsNew_5_XboxTrade_101314

Microsoft has a promotion where you can get $100 off an Xbox One when you trade in any working 360 or PS3. I'm team Sony all the way, but trading in this 360 in my closet and paying $250 for an Xbox One is a damn great offer.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbPage.XboxTradeinOffer?Icid=Homepage_WhatsNew_5_XboxTrade_101314

Starting tomorrow, there's a temporary $50 price cut on Xbox One consoles for the holiday so it would be even cheaper. With that promo, plus this trade in you could get the Sunset Overdrive bundle for $250 or a nice discount on any of the other bundled systems. 

Best Buy had a similar promo a month or two after the Xbox One came out, except there was no limit on how many Xbox/PS3s you could trade in. I searched Craigslist/pawn shops and ended up spending $220 total for five systems. Traded them all in towards an Xbox One. I ended up selling some accessories and games that came with the Craigslist systems I bought and made a little bit of the money back too. I wish they'd do that again so I could get a PS4 on the cheap.

Starting tomorrow, there's a temporary $50 price cut on Xbox One consoles for the holiday so it would be even cheaper. With that promo, plus this trade in you could get the Sunset Overdrive bundle for $250 or a nice discount on any of the other bundled systems.

Best Buy had a similar promo a month or two after the Xbox One came out, except there was no limit on how many Xbox/PS3s you could trade in. I searched Craigslist/pawn shops and ended up spending $220 total for five systems. Traded them all in towards an Xbox One. I ended up selling some accessories and games that came with the Craigslist systems I bought and made a little bit of the money back too. I wish they'd do that again so I could get a PS4 on the cheap.

They have the assassin's creed bundle for $350 on their site, not sunset overdrive one (which I'm much rather prefer, that game looks awesome). I think I'm. Gonna do it, I already signed up like I was going to lol.

I really want a PS4 but $400 for the console is a lot, throw in 1 game and taxes and it'll be over $500. Given there aren't many console exclusives at the moment any ways I'm sure I'd be playing most of the same stuff on either.

Edit: found it http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-Special-Edition-Sunset-Overdrive-Bundle/productID.306952400

They have the assassin's creed bundle for $350 on their site, not sunset overdrive one (which I'm much rather prefer, that game looks awesome). I think I'm. Gonna do it, I already signed up like I was going to lol.

I really want a PS4 but $400 for the console is a lot, throw in 1 game and taxes and it'll be over $500. Given there aren't many console exclusives at the moment any ways I'm sure I'd be playing most of the same stuff on either.

Edit: found it http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-Special-Edition-Sunset-Overdrive-Bundle/productID.306952400

I'd go with the Sunset Overdrive bundle. That white console looks great. I'm having a ton of fun with the game too. 

What's your PSN name? I'm JWiLL1988

i have 2 evolve alpha keys im not gonna use (someone gave me 4 keys...) so if anyone wants to play evolve you have until tuesday to use these keys and play it. enjoy

6W4QN-BCLZK-2HA25
6W58B-W2XCW-PVPA5

PC only by the way.. go to steam and at the top you will see games then click activate product on steam

i have 2 evolve alpha keys im not gonna use (someone gave me 4 keys...) so if anyone wants to play evolve you have until tuesday to use these keys and play it. enjoy

6W4QN-BCLZK-2HA25

6W58B-W2XCW-PVPA5

PC only by the way.. go to steam and at the top you will see games then click activate product on steam

Awesome!  Thank you.  I've never heard of this game but it looks pretty awesome.

I grabbed up 6W58B-W2XCW-PVPA5

I would so do this, but I have too many games on the 360 I would want to come back to play sometime. Only if gaming companies made the new systems backwards compatible...

6W4QN-BCLZK-2HA25

6W58B-W2XCW-PVPA5

Would highly recommend trying this.  Game is very fun.

Gaming Update!

Wolfenstein: The New Order - Beat it in two sittings, I was very pleasantly surprised by how engaging the story was. It also didn't hurt that they nailed the shooting mechanics, giving it a classic feel without the traps of technological limitations. 

Alien Isolation - Played until chapter 9 and gave up from either boredom or frustration, I'm really not sure. 

The Evil Within - Just finished chapter 6 and so far, I love it! It's amazing how them managed to balance the feel of Resident Evil 4 perfectly with this persistent grotesque horror imagery. 

Sunset Overdrive - About halfway through, I'm not sure if ive gotten too used to the controls yet, I do know that I have a blast everytime I play it and that has to count for something right?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - About 5-6 hours of multiplayer and about half as many in the story. I really like the level design in multi[layer, the addition of verticality and an overall boost to the speed of this game has given it new wings for me. 

Finished the main story in Sunset Overdrive today. Insanely unexpected cameo near the end.

Need to go back and do some collectible stuff still but I need to sink more time into Shadow of Mordor before the full holiday catalog drops.

So many games coming out in the next few weeks....

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2l3amj/bestbuy_gamers_club_unlocked_free_with_phone/

I can confirm this works. Got gamers club unlocked for 5.38 by price matching the lg440 from radioshack.

just make sure you give them your rewards club first then the phone and last the gamers club unlocked.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2l3amj/bestbuy_gamers_club_unlocked_free_with_phone/

I can confirm this works. Got gamers club unlocked for 5.38 by price matching the lg440 from radioshack.

just make sure you give them your rewards club first then the phone and last the gamers club unlocked.

Whoa! Grabbing this today. How did you price match?