What video games have you been playing?

I've been playing a lot of Sunset Overdrive lately. It's a ton of fun.

A couple days ago I won a PS4 Destiny bundle from Taco Bell. It should be here in a couple of weeks, so tonight I picked up The Last of Us: Remastered. I'm excited to finally play this game. I've heard a lot of good things about it!

A couple days ago I won a PS4 Destiny bundle from Taco Bell. It should be here in a couple of weeks, so tonight I picked up The Last of Us: Remastered. I'm excited to finally play this game. I've heard a lot of good things about it!

Damn, congrats!

It's so damn good!

Also been wanting to get that damn box at TB just to try. Maybe tomorrow...

It's so damn good!

Also been wanting to get that damn box at TB just to try. Maybe tomorrow...

Yep. This game has exceeded my expectations. I love the wacky humor. Can't wait to get to the cameo you were talking about.

You should get one of the Taco Bell boxes. I won with the first code I entered. I forgot about the code the night I bought it, and ended up entering it around 6am the next day and winning. I was pretty shocked.

I just got an email with a tracking number for the PS4. They're shipping it Fedex overnight. I should have it on Friday!

Gaming Update! 

The Evil Within - Finished the game on the harder difficulty. I would say overall i really loved the gameplay, there were a lot of hints of RE4 which is one of my favorite games of all time. I didn't really care for the story too much or the fact that the game forced black bars on the screen to make up for graphical limitations. 

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Finished the campaign on Veteran, It was everything you'd expect from a COD campaign. Haven't played too much more MP, have done the EXO survival mode a bit, fun stuff. 

Lords of the Fallen - Gave this about 2 hours and decided it's not the game for me. 

This week i'm picking up Halo MCC and Assassin's Creed: Unity. I really do love this time of year!

I got the new call of duty today, Sarahs been sleeping for a little while and I haven't even had the urge to play it. That's weird. I miss video games that made me excited. If I could, I would wipe my memory of the Bioshock and the Fallout games and play them again. Holy fuck that would be sick, seeing Rapture or the Wasteland for the first time, having your face kicked in by a Big Daddy or Deathclaw for the first time. Cherished memories for me.

I've been playing through GTA V again. When this game first came out I had some pretty big gripes with the story after the bar was set so high with GTA IV, but I'm realizing now that while it seriously dropped the ball on some points (being a good deal lighter), it's a great improvement on others (being much more concise and straightforward). I should have realized it was stupid of me to think Rockstar would ever actually put out a game with a bad story.

I think the problem was that the first time around, I somehow didn't understand that Michael was complicit in the FIB ambush during the heist in North Yankton - I figured that he just cut a deal with Norton after they were caught, but knowing that now makes the whole plot feel so much deeper and better-developed. Though I gotta say it would have been even better if the player found out at the same time that Trevor did. The way it was done, the game set Michael up as a dick pretty quickly and it was more difficult to like him, though I guess that's not really a fault.

Picked up Pokemon Y and Super Smash for the 3ds (or in my case, 2ds.)  I used to love the Pokemon games, but I'm not sure if the interest is still there.  I feel like it's just the same game, different location, over and over again.  I guess I'm looking to be captured by the game the same way I was when Red/Blue were released - then again, I was only eleven.  I guess one of my biggest gripes as the franchise has progressed is that "catching them all" is borderline impossible unless you dedicate your life to the game.  Back when it was 150 pokemon, that was reasonable, now there's like 1,000 (I actually have no idea of the number, but I know it's a lot.)  I miss that aspect of the game.  Now it doesn't even seem worth it to even attempt to "catch them all."