What video games have you been playing?

Finally finished Dark Souls yesterday evening, after being frustrated time and time again by Gwyn.

I bought the Prepare To Die edition, thinking that I would be able to access the DLC after finishing the game, but now I am at the start of NG, without a possibilty to play the DLC. Damn... Don't know if I have it in me to do a second playthrough.

You have to unlock and play thru the DLC during the playthru, finishing the game puts you into a new game cycle.  Playing the DLC on NG+ would be very difficult.  Might be easier to just start over on a new character.  Either way you have to fulfill certain conditions by playing through the game in order to gain access to the DLC

Anyone play GTA V on Xbox One? I need 1 or 2 people to play heists with... I was able to complete Prison Break last night.

A buddy of mine had the same issue and was able to find a team on the GTA Online thread on Reddit. Sounds like it has worked pretty well for him, in case you were still looking.

Anyone else getting their ass whooped in Bloodborne? That game is hard.

hot damn

16798011749-39e4f43d6c-z-129472.jpg

Aaaaaaand....now I want a PS4. I've only had my Xbox One for a few months, and while it's fun to play, I'm thinking I would have much preferred getting a PS4. I really stuck to Xbox One because my buddies have it, and I was mostly a multiplayer kind of guy with my 360. But now with all these cool looking single player PS4 exclusives, I've been drawn towards single player games. Yes, Arkham Knight will be out for Xbox One, but I want to play Bloodborne and The Last of Us!

Forgot to mentioned I picked up Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate the other day. Never played any of the games before but I've heard great things. Can't wait to start it!

Had a ton of fun with that game in the downtime between Destiny and Bloodborne. Great game. I played MH3G for all of 25 minutes before I decided it was awful. Mh4U was great from day one for me, though.