What video games have you been playing?

Batmobile is what it is. I'm not letting it's use, or forced use, ruin my gameplay. Any time you actually have to fight in it it's either a chase scene, or a little stationary mini game where you dodge bullets and blow shit up for 1-2 minutes. No big deal.

It's actually cool how it is used in puzzles in the early-middle of the game, especially for at least one specific Riddler challenge. It's alright by me. 

I still prefer to glide and dive bomb across the city, and you can still do that in 80% of travel cases.

360 GT:

HybridxReality

(I play BF3.)

Also, I've been wanting to buy a new headset, but I really don't want to spend a lot on one. Just looking for one that sounds, you know... good. Been looking at a couple on Amazon, but there's so many..

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/17298980?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222228000996883&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=40342663472&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78302543792&veh=sem

$36 for Turtle Beach X12. I have it and for the money it's a great headset. It's $60 anywhere else.

EDIT: Wow, 2,000 post. Woop woop.

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/17298980?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222228000996883&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=40342663472&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78302543792&veh=sem

$36 for Turtle Beach X12. I have it and for the money it's a great headset. It's $60 anywhere else.

EDIT: Wow, 2,000 post. Woop woop.

That's the exact one I was thinking about! I'll buy it soon. I miss my 7.1 headset, but man, spending over $100 on a headset sucks.. even though it sounds beautiful.

Did anybody get anything during all these steam sales? I bought Game Of Thrones - A Telltale Game Series and South Park - The Stick of Truth

Didn't get any steam stuff during that sale, but grabbed Lego Marvel Superheroes for $10 during the PS sale. I love those damn Lego games, although I'm not enjoying this one as much as I have many in the past.

I just started a Riddler time trial (fly from point A to point B, )and was grappling to a building to get some major air and:

THIS WAS WAITING AT THE EDGE ALONG WITH IT'S CHILLING SCREECH BEFORE HE TOOK OFF!!!

man-bat-arkham-knight.jpg

I was not prepared... scared the crap out of me! hahaha!

This game is so awesome :D

That happened to me today! Holy shit I screamed like a bitch lol

That happened to me today! Holy shit I screamed like a bitch lol

Ditto! And the worst part is after it happened I fell back down to the ground and got killed by drone tanks. The gmae sent me back to before I saw it so now it's gonna happen to me again. :angry:

Also,

Holy shit- the recreation of that Killing Joke scene. As soon as I heard the door bell ring, I knew that's what they were doing any my jaw dropped.

Ditto! And the worst part is after it happened I fell back down to the ground and got killed by drone tanks. The gmae sent me back to before I saw it so now it's gonna happen to me again. :angry:

Also,

Holy shit- the recreation of that Killing Joke scene. As soon as I heard the door bell ring, I knew that's what they were doing any my jaw dropped.

So good

Also,

That was excellent. I'm thoroughly enjoying this game

Bought a download card from eBay (which was my mistake).

Asked the person beforehand to not ship it, but just send me the code once I pay. He agrees and sends the picture, but the code is invalid. If the code was used, it would've told me, but it just says it's invalid when I enter it.

Code expired, probably?

Hoping I'll get my money refunded, since the code didn't work.

The Sims 4 and Sims 3. Thats really all I ever play, that, Civ 5 and sometimes some other short platform games. I mainly play games on my phone though, Tiny Tower etc...so in terms of hardcore gaming, The Sims 4. And believe me, when you play Sims for 4-6 hours straight and you have entire towns worth of families you control, and you've built every tiny single property in the game, and you have maxed the stats of entire families,  chatted with death, grown carnivorours cowplants and raised the dead,  its hardcore.

And EA just released hot tubs in the latest stuff pack. Woo hoo! XD

:)

I just started a Riddler time trial (fly from point A to point B, )and was grappling to a building to get some major air and:

THIS WAS WAITING AT THE EDGE ALONG WITH IT'S CHILLING SCREECH BEFORE HE TOOK OFF!!!

man-bat-arkham-knight.jpg

I was not prepared... scared the crap out of me! hahaha!

This game is so awesome :D

This happened to me today and I about shit myself.  Was not expecting that in the least!

Also,

Couldn't fucking believe this also.  Absolutely amazing.

Like I said, I was really able to dive into the game today.  Probably played about 10 hours all-together and I still don't feel like I even scratched the surface of this game.

Also, when

The Joker showed up for the first time, I was absolutely speechless.

This game is so goddamn good.  Already can't wait to sleep, then wake up and play again.

I'm to 48% overall on AK. Sometimes it skirts the line of "more of the same" but the storyline & side quests are compelling enough to keep me interested. I'm still garbage with the batmobile. Those riddler race challenges are brutal. I still have no idea who the AK is... I have some theories but not sure.

I'm to 48% overall on AK. Sometimes it skirts the line of "more of the same" but the storyline & side quests are compelling enough to keep me interested. I'm still garbage with the batmobile. Those riddler race challenges are brutal. I still have no idea who the AK is... I have some theories but not sure.

I found that forcing myself to not touch the right stick when driving made it way easier.